lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

About me

I was born in October 6, 1994 in San Vicente Chucuri. I live with my mom, two brothers and my stepfather. When I was in womb of my mom all my family wait for me because I was the first niece and granddaughter then I’m the older in the my family so I have more chores  that other members. I like to give, good example of my behavior and I like to do that. I love and care my family.

My name is JULIETH KARINA FONTECHA AMARILLO when I was six-years-old I started to study in  Nuestra Señora de la Paz elementary school this is located in my town, in there I studied until sixth grade I was the best student for that reason every year  I won medals and buttons every years in COLNUPAZ. In 2007 we came to Medellin After that I had come to Medellin city because my mom in here and my brother too. When I had twelve- years-old I was in a beauty contest and I won the first princess. I enter to CEFA and now I am finished the high school in there.

WHAT’S MY OUTLOOK ON THE FUTURE

When I finished the high school I go to the university to study medicine my objective is study in university of Antioquia and I love too the environment and I go to study that too. When I had more years and experience I went around to the world.

… And the life

I think the life is like a novel you need to pick the right stuffs to have all that you want, every day is new thats mean “enjoying the ride because is short” . I’m happy with my family and friends I love them they are the most important in my life always we are laughing about everything. I love one of my friends but she lives very far from my home is sad. Now I have friends to around my home and school.

Conclusion

In the life you need three things to live well: love, justice and peace if you practice this I’m sure that life will look easier.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario